Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"CHRIS BROWN ISSUES STATEMENT (HELL I KNOW I'M LATE SHOO IM BUSY!) HAHAHA



WHAT'CRAK'N PEOPLE!

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TIRED OF MY BOY CHRIS BROWN PUBLICITY TEAM ITS SAD, JUST SAD. I AM LIKE WHY IN THE HELLS THEY..

1# WHY DID IS PR CAMP RELEASE A STATEMENT SOOOOOO DAYUM LATE?
2# WHY ISN'T HE MAKING A SONG LIKE USHER TO REFLECT THE INCIDENT?
3# WHAT DA HELLS WAS THEY THINKING WHEN THEY LET HIS STEPFATHER SPEAK?
4# WHERE THE HELLS IS HIS DAMAGE CONTROL PR TEAM?

ANYWHO, I'M TIRED OF THEM TARGETING MAKING EXAMPLES OF OUR YOUNG BLACK MEN. IT'S HIGH TIME WE STOP LEAVING OUR KIDS TO DRY BECAUSE THEY MADE A MISTAKE. BECAUSE WHEN A YOUNG BLACK ADULT MAKES A MISTAKE THE MEDIA BE LIKE HE/SHE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE DONE. BUT LET IT BE ANYONE ELSE AND ITS THE PARENTS FAULT OR THEY WAS PROVOKED. I AM NOT BY FAR AGREEING WITH WHAT CHRIS HAS DONE BUT JUST SAYING.

“Words cannot begin to express how sorry and saddened I am over what transpired. I am seeking the counseling of my pastor, my mother and other loved ones and I am committed, with God’s help, to emerging a better person. Much of what has been speculated or reported on blogs and/or reported in the media is wrong. While I would like to be able to talk about this more, until the legal issues are resolved, this is all I can say except that I have not written any messages or made any posts to Facebook, on blogs or any place else. Those posts or writings under my name are frauds.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder