Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Thursday, July 9, 2009

COOL V PRESENTS - HOT NEW HEAT FROM B.O.B


B.o.B feat Bun B & OJ Da Juice Man "I Am the Man"


What's Crackn Peoples!
Str8 off the desk of TJ chapman himself I got some str8 fire from my dude B.O.B! (This is EARCRACK)Make sure you download the new song from B.o.B aka Bobby Ray feat Bun B & OJ Da Juice Man called "I Am the Man". This song is from the B.o.B vs Bobby Ray Mixtape...download the mixtape for FREE at the below!( "I told You Homie was a Problem!")

"I Am the Man" (DIRTY)

"I Am the Man" (CLEAN)




"B.o.B vs Bobby Ray "the Mixtape"


Don't forget to DOWNLOAD the B.o.B vs Bobby Ray Mixtape there are 2 versions for u to pick from so choose your flavor below it's summertime and this is a whip banger:

DJ Green Lantern & DJ Don Cannon Version

NO DJ Version (Just Songs)

Check out more B.O.B at the following sites listed below:

Myspace: www.myspace.com/bobatl
Website: www.bobatl.com/
Twitter: twitter.com/bob

For Drops Bookings Etc Contact:
TJ's DJ's, Inc.
CEO: TJ Chapman
Editor/VP: Keith Kennedy

850.877.6090
tjsdjsinfo@gmail.com

Big Shouts to TJ & B RICH For lacing me from DAY 1# These cats are official and gets the whistle!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder