Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, January 24, 2010

THIS INDUSTRY & PEOPLE NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE ME

"SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT IN 2010!"


What's Crack'n Peoples!

Hey my good peoples how have you been? As for myself I have been working on a few projects and recouping and regrouping. For 2010 I promised myself I would do the most important thing that's look out for number 1# and more importantly for those INDIVIDUALS who I know have my BEST interest at heart with No Hidden Agendas or interior motives. With that being said if you intend to screw me or SOMEONE ELSE then this will probably offend you if not then you'll agree with this post 100%.

I have watched how like leeches how some people attach themselves to you while they feel you are on top then in the blink of an eye will part like the Red Sea at the first sign of turbulence or do the opposite wait till they feel you have a moment of weakness and hop on you like vultures with so-called opportunities to use you assuming your prey. But my momma didn't raise no fools and people if you get a bad feeling about something listen to yourself and your intuitions because your probably right! I urge you to please pay close attention to those signs and red flags. Do not ignore it or it will come back to bite you in the butt adhere what you see as future road bumps because if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably is.

I had a great conversation with a good friend of mine who owns and runs a good business who informed me and the whole world that 2010 should be a year of change and to focus on what's important. "Your Family" & " True Friends" now that may sound like a simplistic thing to do but it really isn't. Because since some people are givers while most are takers. Influence can change and create chaos if taken in the wrong manner. For example I have seen many corporations fall apart whether threw greed or just dis concern for people in general. The Wall Street Scandal should have thought us this but as a Nation we still haven't learned that Banks are a business (See Money & Music for more info on that!)

Any-who I have gotten a LOT wiser and came to the realization that people will be people but more importantly learn from my past and to NOT repeat the same BS and when I see BS "STOP IT RIGHT THEN AND THERE"! (NO EXCEPTIONS!)

When things seem to good to be true then it probably is and that in business most people have a angle your job is to find out what and to STOP, LOOK & LISTEN to all angles then proceed further.

CHECK OUT SOME TALK FROM MY BOY LOUIS FROM I-HUSTLE NATION


So as coming from one friend to another pay attention to your intuitions because they are probably right.

Much Love Peoples!

Your Boy Boyee

"Cool V"
The Industry Insomniac!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder