Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NEW VIDEO - COOL V PAYS HOMAGE TO B.I.G & ALL MIXED UP VIDEO SALUTE


What's Crack'n Peoples!

As you know today is March 1st this marks the anniversary of the legendary Brooklyn MC "The Notorious Biggie Smalls" (Salutes My G I see you!) We appreciate, miss and love you homie! You will forever be missed because you left us with some pretty big shoes to fill (Size 16 to be exact lol) . It seems like yesterday when the Gigantic Brooklyn MC came into my college radio station with Puffy Combs & Craig Mack little did anyone know that he would soon become a legend in Hip-Hop.

The funny thing is I always knew there was something special about this cat it's like he said in his ryhmes big black and ugly as ever (that was to some people) Not us cause oh- man if you ever knew him or met him you didn't see his appearance once he opened his mouth but that crazy -cool personality. If you knew B.I.G you would say he was one cool ass individual who's swag would make girls forget models like Tyson Beckford once he opened his mouth. Its so true when they said he lit up a room because he did!

Biggie I will miss you forever "Cheif Rocker" like my homie "DJ Wizz" (@djwizzz on twitter) always says! It's a sad thing that some people have NOT learned from the demise of Biggie & Pac we lost to on the worlds greatest lryicists to some real BS!!

Any-who I will not turn this unto a sad occasion rather a celebration of Hip Hop and what it birthed into the world. Respect and Love B.I.G we love us some BIG POPPA!



SHOUTS TO DJ BLEND DADDY FOR THIS CRAZY ASS REMIX TO SEE OTHER HOT REMIX VIDEOS LIKE THIS JUST LOG ON TO WWW.ALLMIXEDUPTV.BLOGSPOT.COM OR VISIT WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DJBLENDDADDY OR WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DJBLENDDADDY ALSO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER WWW.TWITTER.COM/ALLMIXEDUPTV

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder