Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Friday, April 9, 2010

COOL V - BIRTHDAY CRONICALS *PART I* (TO BE CONTINUED LOL)


What's Crack'n Peoples!

1st & foremost respect & shouts to *EVERYONE* who's been showing me love this week and for all the warm B-Day shouts, cards etc.. (I feel The LOVE) To all my peoples I appreciate you.

Man the day was great I had a blast from beginning to end but the pics speak for themselves the 1st pic beginning of my Journey and the last the end. I had a full body massage shouts to institute of Health & Healing and my massage therapist was cute and on point I see you "Patrice" and shouts to my face masasage girl "Jody" and to my second message lady at Jon Bre European Spa "Thank You To "Ari". Man that makes a G feel like 100 IF YOU never HAD ONE GET ONE!!!! (Real Talk) My night ended up on some Twillight Zone shit the video speaks for itself!


ME LOOKING LIKE NI@@A HURRY UP & TAKE THIS PIC I'M MELTING IT'S 85% OUT HERE!


HOW IN THE HELLS IS DENNYS EMPTY AT 3 AM? WDF HAPPENED TO ALL THE TRUCKDRIVERS?


Special shouts to *DJ DESIRES & LIL TRISTAN WHO IS ALREADY DOING THE OFFICIAL WHISTLE* WOW THIS IS THE CUTEST WHISTLE EVER!!!!!!!

NOW MY LIL GENERAL BOOTS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder