Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

COOL V PRESENTS - THIS WEEKS FEATURED HOTTIE "BORN UNIQUE' FELICIA NOEL

Photobucket
Introducing: "Felicia Noel"


MEASUREMENTS:
Height: 4’11ft
Bust: 34D
Waist: 24
Hips: 38
Shoes: Size 7

Felicia Describes herself below:

As a child I always played dress up sat in front of the television and imagine I was star on TV. I always told myself that one day that would be me. .I am currently a senior in college majoring in Accounting and Business management. I very passionate energetic about establishing my modeling and acting as a career .My goal in this industry is to show my versatility and to make a name for myself. I dream and believe that I can go far. I have the strength the character as a person and the drive to push through the industry .I started modeling in 2008 since then I have been in few publications while I have been in school. Vblazin Magazine 2009, BBE magazine, featured web model -Foreverdc.com. Currently I am working to build my business working on website and establishing my name .It a working process and take time and hard work but this a passion of mine. I will continue to strive for what I want no matter what.

Thank you for you showing me love!

Check her out on Model Mayhem #848746
For Booking Drops Etc Contact her Felicia Noel (Only Serious Inquires Please)
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Felicia1Noel
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1417164453
Email: Llittlewomen1@yahoo.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder