Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, November 28, 2010

COOL V PRESENTS - THE VET VS THE ROOKIE PART II (LIL KIM'S REVENGE!)

"LIL KIM VS NICKI MANAJ"
 

What's Crack'n People!

I told you guys a minute ago what was going to happen and "Wham" (Black Friday) was loaded in the cannon. I been had the single but I couldn't release it until Lil Kim did so no that the fireworks have started I could finally release this blog but notice the date.


I predicted this outcome a minute ago just check my prior blog I posted a minute ago!

I am NOT surprised of the outcome and response to "Lil Kim's" release of "Black Friday" basically this was a warning shot to let this youngster know "I GOT SKILLS" & TO..."SIT YO LIL A** DOWN" as you seen from the video posted above the straw that broke the camels back is when Nicki released this soooooo disrespectful statement.

"It's one of those moments where you say, 'don't play with me,' because I respect you, I love you, I've said it in every interviewtime and time again, and if that's not good enough with you mama, then it's something deep rooted in you. Something is bothering you inside. That's your insecurity bothering you. [If] it's not Nicki Minaj, it would have been any girl that started poppin'. She picked a fight with Foxy [Brown], then she picked a fight with Eve, then she picked a fight with Remy [Ma], then it was Ms. [Voletta] Wallace, then it was Nicki Minaj. Everytime you in the news is 'cause you gettin' at somebody. Where's your music? Put your music out. When I see your name on Billboard, that's when I'll respond to you. Other than that, goodbye...It hurt my feelings because I remember when I saw her on the tour with Wayne and I ran into Foxy and Foxy said, 'Why you keep giving props to Kim? She don't like you.' She was like, 'The girl be dissing you in conversation.' And I'm so much of a die hard and I was like, 'Until I hear her say something about me, I'm gonna continue paying my respect to her in my interviews,' and that's what I did. So when I saw her at Wayne's concert, she performed with Keyshia [Cole], she came into our dressing room like she might use the bathroom and stuff and I stopped her. I was like, 'I wanna make sure everything is cool with us because I'm a fan first. Is everything good?' [In Kim's voice], 'Yeah everything good, we good.' Hugs and kisses. 'Can I take a picture with you? I love you.' This is somebody that I looked at highly. We took a picture, everything was good."   
"DUMB CHESS MOVE NICKI DISRESPECTING YOUR INFLUENCE DID YOU FORGET WHY YOU WATCHED LIL KIM (HMMMMM)"

Now we all know who set her up to say this right? (cough *Diddy* cough) That comment was part propaganda and part ego. Whatever the case you done put yourself in some sh@t (You Done B!) Source's say this is just the 1st gunshot I heard threw the grapevine "Lil Kim" has 6 more shots in the chamber ready to unload. (Wow!) So if you think this is over NOT by a longshot if she doesn't  ignores and let this one go it's going to be a either!  I even heard "Lil Kim" has a diss video in production. (Don't get excited because this could be just hearsay shrugs shoulders) This is GOD's way of showing you that Karma is a "Bitch" and that's what you get when you mess with the "Queen B!". 

What is wrong with these new-school MC's acting so disrespectful Nicki you DON'T have a Ten year run hell you don't have a 2-album run Kim's been in the game for over 20 years and is still relevant so she's been passed that 5 minutes of fame mark while on the other hand .....you haven't!  People don't let the media of these wishy -washy disloyal fans go to your head take a lesson from "Micheal Jackson's" life! One of the most known & beloved artists of all time (see his funeral!)  It's so sad that we are a generation of hard heads (make's soft behinds) 1st there was 50 cent vs Jarule what happened later.......................Karma Rick Ross ended up doing him the same way or how about Rihann thinking she was it only to be out-shined by a nine year old with event more talent (Willow Smith) on her very 1st performance! Then to put insult on injury your ex who you tried to bury see (here) & (here) not only disses you but that record ended up being one of the most remixed singles of this year (see here) see "God Don't Like Ugly!"  

 This should really serve as a lesson do your homework people and what makes you think just because someone hasn't put an album or record out that they lost their skills (never assume this) trust me you don't want it with the likes of KRS-1, Nas, Jay-Z, Common Sense, Queen Latifah, Lyte, Big Daddy Kane, Rakim or any vet  who's is truly known for his/her lyricism!  (Trust me when I tell you) But this is far from over because this has had a trickle down effect because Drake stuck his two cent's in it Maino's (Lil Kim's long time friend may have one in the chamber waiting on him.)  I wouldn't be surprised if this happened. Also I heard Beenie may be preparing a nice lil(See here) but I think Drake has enough being that he just got the ultimate sit yo ass down when his captain gave him a two piece and a biscuit (See Here) I have to admit Drake has a dayum good publicist because you didn't hear much about it after-wards but notice you haven't heard much from Drake either (Nuff Said!)

People always keep in mind it is NOT cool to get arrogant and cocky  because just like GOD bestowed you with talent there is someone else with some and waiting to take your place as well! (Real Talk) So please remain humble and respect your fans and your peers and they will love you back! (Fact#) see Micheal Jackson story again that reinstates this!   In the mean & in between yawl be cool and let's keep this whole swag thing to a minimum and let your talent speak for itself! Also respect those that paved the way for you you don't see Rock newcomers dissing Ozzy Osborne, Grateful Dead or Mick Jagger nor country newcomers dissing Kenny Rogers or Conway Twitty. Notice: They don't have to reinvent themselves either  so Urban music imma do a Ed Lover (C'mon Son!) to be honest I wish Nicki could do the right this and just apologise and like Trina said (see above) get together and get this one because Femcees got enough BS to deal with!

You Heard the Whistle Egos are.....Unofficial!!!!!

Ya Boy Boyee
"Cool V" a.k.a Mr Official Whistle
 


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder