Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Friday, November 19, 2010

WTF - DMX & HAMMER VS JAY Z (TWO DUMB A** BEEFS) "CMON SON!"

"DMX VS JAY Z? CMON SON IS THAT'S WHAT'S REALLY GOOD?"

DMX Actual Quote From Live Performnce: 

 “Y-O, Y-O in this b*tch, n*gga,” DMX told a crowd of Arizona fans. “New York to AZ, New York to AZ, n*ggas must be crazy, f*ck Jay-Z! Ya heard? Ya heard? … What do y’all think is the state of the rap industry right now? I mean, you know, I’m an artist so I kind of have bias views but I think most these n*ggas suck! I think they not only suck, but they suck d*ck! I mean, correct me if I’m wrong, we’re real people. Most of us got jobs — but you got these n*ggas talking about Bentleys, mansions and pool parties, we don’t rock that sh*t son! So my take on it is, you got Patron in your cup? Good for you! You got a b*tch that wanna f*ck? Good for you! You sittin’ on 24′s? Good for you! You got Lamborghini doors? Good for you! Because at the end of the day? I ain’t got that sh*t…”

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED THE VIDEO CHECK IT BELOW:
 
VIDEO BROUGHT TO YOU BY COON TV
 

VERSE 1#
Let's go where the lights is hot
Where rock gotta back up on the sh-t he pop
lets go there, the game is so cold
I could see it in his eyes, the boy sold his soul
Devil said I’ma give you the World
“I’ll take it, plus give me a girl”
Mr Devil can you give me a sign
he said “Throw the Roc up, thats one of mine”
lets go

VERSE 2#
Yo Jay, I got a Reasonable Doubt
if I knocked on your door would you come on out now
if I knocked on your door that mean I’m knocking you out
If I knocked on your door boy, I’ll buss ya in ya mouth
uh, see me son I don’t play
I come from the shoulders that due the hard way
new rules, let me show you the way
if a rapper talk tough he gotta back up what he say 

VERSE 3#
I don’t really have to go in on the fella
but that dude wrote back to devil
nah nah I don’t roc-your-wear
your shoes I don’t need a dark pair
that boy tried to steal my swag
fingerprints all over the bag
imposter get him outta here
imposter the king is right here, lets go 

(Cmon Son Really?)


What's Crack'n Peoples!

I am starting to ask myself what's in the water these days and honestly WDF is wrong with these grown a** celebrities these days? It seems the richer you get the more you loose your senses (Am I right?) Now media have been covering these so-called beefs between 1st Hammer VS Jay Z then DMX VS Jay Z.  It's crazy but honestly Jay Z's line about hammer was no complement for all you uneducated and uninformed drama kings/queens below are the real lyrics.

Jay Z's Hammer quote in Kenye's new song so appalled:

The hammer went and broke so you know I'm more focused
I lost 30 mill so spent another 30
Cause unlike hammer 30 million can't hurt me
Fucking insane 
SORRY JAY Z "THAT IS A DISS IN MY BOOK TRY AGAIN SON!"

Now I like Jay Z like the next but just because your smart or make good music and is successful boasting nor bragging or making comparisons like that on something which should have been an admirable trait is straight up wack! (Nor Professional) for God's sake you both are Hip Hop legends and should be uplifting each other NOT tearing each other down and we wonder why people don't respect Hip Hop? Antoine Dodson being asked to perform at the BET awards should have slapped everyone in the face not because I dislike him but he fits the stereotypical ignorance the news have showcased and made a mockery of Black People for years! (This is Sad just more Amos & Andy buffoonery) If Jay Z truly cared about hammer or really felt what he done was a great gesture and reached out to him off camera and they could have done some serious business this was just a smart marketing tactic for his new book and what's funny is people are NOT catching it!

Notice he even tries to justify it by saying "I said some great things about him in my book, (then laughs as says) "I didn't know the topic wasn't up for discussion" C'mon son really? If you lost a 30 million dollars helping people would you be pissed if someone you admired brought up something painful in your past then made a joke about it?  It's like I said he's a smart business man because most people will never see the so-called positive statement he made about Hammer because the sad fact of life is most people ........"DON'T READ THESE DAYS"! (Sad but true) either way I understand Jay Z is a chess player and this was a calculated move it still was wrong to do so.
As for Hammer aren't you a christian? Are you supposed to turn the other cheek?  Now I understand that we are all human so I forgive this stupidity but negros

As for DMX it's some truth to what hes saying I am NOT saying I agree with what he's done but like behind all stereotypes there are truths.  I think that's another dumb and miscalculated move people it's not what you say sometimes but how its delivered and in the case of all the above mentioned individuals these are examples of what NOT to do!!! People let's stop acting like kids in this business and grow up! Because that's why the urban demographic is suffering in the field of business we hurt each other corporations merge and build monopoly's. What do YOU think give me feedback!

It's Official You Just Heard The Whistle!

Ya Boy Boyee
"Cool V"
The Industry Insomniac!














No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder