Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, June 27, 2011

COOL V ADINA SEXY MODEL EXPLOSION FEAT ADINA HOWARD SNIPPET FROM NEW MIXTAPE SEXY LOVE (COMING SOON)

I had to bring you yet another SEXY RATED NEXT EXCLUSIVE featuring hot new music from my girl "ADINA HOWARD" 1ST Song is called Oh Wee 2nd single is called "2 Close" both sultry banging bedroom music in the tradition of sexy song-tress "Adina Howard" but I also brought some of my hot model friends to drive that point home make sure you support them:

Follow Adina: @adinahoward
Follow Me! @coolvsratednext Model Name - Official Twitter Page First Class'e - @firstclast Gbassa - @gbassa
All American Dream Girl - @aadreamgirl Maxine X - @maxins_windsor Royalty Vixen - @royaltyvixen Euricka - @euricka504 Kanary Diamonds - @kanaryd Diva Status - @divastatus256_ Katrina - @lovemekatrina Rachel Havanna - @rachelhavanna

If your a HOT model and would like to be featured on any of my sites subscribe and send me a message on here or @twitter @coolvsratednext and I will contact you back also add me on facebook "Cool V Fan Page" sorry main one is full but I got love for you still!!!

It's Official You Just Heard The Whistle! ~Cool V~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder