Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Cool V's Jam Of The Day (Real Talk!)

Whats Crackn People!

It's been a minute but man I ain't gone no where make sure you check out my official tumblr site www.coolv.tumblr.com I had to start this day off with this song and video. Did You Know.... That every year the exploitation of workers in this country kills people 700 times more than 911!

I have been involved in a number of projects and website so I'm sorry for the delay but add me on FB or Twitter

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history. - Mohandas (Mahatma) Gandhi

It is a better thing to weigh and measure priorities in the illuminating light of your own mission than to have your activities formed by the impressions and expectations of others. - Mary Anne Radmacher

Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't. - Richard Bach

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder