Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEW MUSIC: @KENDRICKLEMAR TELLS YOU TO FILL THE POOL UP WITH "DRANK"






Whats Crack'n People!

What Up people I put yaw on this cat a few years ago and been banging with him every since "Kendrick Lemar" is def NEXT on that to seriously blow list he is most def a rising star. Game and Dr Dre and many other West coast artists gave him the crown as the West Coasts next big thing and I have to agree then this boy has got lyrics and I love his flow, style and delivery all on point.

This time he returns with the anthem for alcoholics  "Drank" which tells you if your going to have a sip go all out! Although alcoholism is a huge problem in America I do not condone the obsessive use of it or any other drug I urge people to start using their damn brains. Whatever you do please do with proper moderation.  (Sorry that was my P.S.A

Follow Kendrick:

Official Website: kendricklamar.org/
Twitter: twitter.com: /kendricklamar

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder