Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Sunday, July 22, 2012

NEW R&B MUSIC FROM LAUREN SHAYE @LSHAYE (GIVE ME FEEDBACK)



What's Crack'n People!

My boy Edwin sent me this track by this R&B newcomer "Lauren Shaye" singer/songwriter that comes from DC a upcoming singer who not only sings with passion but was fueled to go even harder when she found out her mom had breast cancer.

This newcomer has a great voice and even does a great job of singing her rendition of Shirley Merdocks "I Am Telling You" hear at her website "Here" The song "No Come Down" has a great beat and I thought the single was pretty good but people I want your feedback hit me up as for the kid I'll def shoe it love I love new artists who come with a unique sound.


You Heard The Whistle
"Cool V"
MrOfficialWhistle


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder