Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Friday, November 14, 2014

COOL V'S RATED NEXT: NEW MUSIC: LIV- TRUTH HURTS




I post musicfrom across the globe and support all types but I love when I hear music with #real messages check this new video from my girl Yesliv Can I dig it because it's #REALTALK mos don't like to hear the #TRUTH but it's refreshing when someone goes against the grain and stand for what he/she beleives! Check her - Open Letter to President Obama....
DownLoad on iTunes NOW: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/truth-hurts-single/id919454142
Beat by TYCOON
Written/Recorded/Mixed/Mastered/Co-Produ­ced by LIV
Hair/MakeUp/Styling by LIV (Hat provided by @JAKKROSE)
YLC Studios FOLLOW LIV @YesLIVcan
www.YesLIVcan.com


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder