Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

APPLE MUSIC IS HERE NOW & HERE ARE OUR FIRST IMPRESSIONS @APPLE @BILLBOARD @ASCAP @BMI





For iOS device users whomever owns an current generation iPod, iPad, or iPhone found today that Apple released iOS 8.4 this morning around 11 am EST/8 am PST. The update I'm happy to say didn't take up much room & probably took 15 minutes to download & install to my phone. After a year or maybe a year & a half of buying out Beats Music for a lump sum of billions of dollars, Apple earlier this month announced they would further merge the Beats brand by merging with their existing music app, now known as Apple Music at their annual WWDC conference. The app would be offered for both Android & iOS. They would add the features that everyone loved about the Beats App but also bring it together with iTunes extensive music catalog, they announced a world wide streaming radio station Beats One Radio & promised custom curated playlists. HERE'S A RECAP OF THAT ANNOUNCEMENT.


My impressions are that my iTunes Radio favorite stations were still intact. Beats One Radio is a free feature that I think you can enjoy without having to try the free three month trial. I walked my dog & streamed Beat One Radio with Hot 97's Ebro with his show on Beats One Radio running from 6-8pm. I also enjoyed listening to Pharrell's new song Freedom & Puff Daddy's new song which he performed along side Pharrell at the BET Awards.

I'm pretty much still checking it out so am I partial to Apple Music or Google Play Music, that question I can not answer just yet. Unfortunately I was never a Beats Music subscriber so I can't tell you what was different & what I may have missed during the transition. I wouldn't necessarily tell readers here to go rush getting the three month trial. I would advice giving it a try before you knock it. However if you have a particular streaming preference then I can suggest to stick with what you like but if you want to try different music streaming apps then slowly wade in & check it out.

LET'S CHECK OUT SOME OTHER NOTABLE REVIEWS FROM OUR FRIENDS AS WELL


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder