Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Monday, March 14, 2016

@NATASHAMOSLEY TELLS YOUWHY SHE'S #COMINGBACK #CHHARTBANGER


Whats Poppin Peoples!

It's ya boy boy #MrOW and this #MusicMonday I got some serious heat check out Natasha Mosley Official Twitter (Click the links to follow her)  Natacha Mosely Official Instagram this is the second time I posted this track 

This iS 
‪#‎Str8‬ FIRE!!! Check out this new R&B Heat submitted to me by newcomer Natasha Mosley - "Coming Back" this track is what happens when Trap Music meats R&B she lays down a soulful melody over a dope trap beat now THIS I CAN LISTEN TO ALL DAY!! Dope beats with real lyrics I understand and real singing this is a must hear! mos def‪#‎WhistleApproved‬ This lil mama is on FIRE!!! ‪#‎UHEARDTHEWHISTLE‬‪#‎OFFICIALHEAT‬ ‪#‎RNRN‬ ‪#‎MrOW‬ ‪#‎NewHeat‬






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder