Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Branding at its best - "A Story About a Girl I Thought I Knew" | @DreBaldwin t @DreAllDay

In Branding our product, we do not always think of the basics that can actually sell our product. Its the simple things that we can share to our potential consumers or networks. One of the best written examples i have seen yet came into my inbox from Dre Baldwin +Dre Baldwin and had to share it with you. Go ahead check it out, I am sure you will build some helpful Tips, Confidence, and Empowerment in building your Brand!
I never thought THAT would happen to me. But it did. I'll explain. I met her on South Street. The Greek Picnic was a yearly tradition for us from ages 18-22. Officially, "The Greek" was a weeklong gathering of many Black fraternities and sororities in Philadelphia each summer. My friends and I had no idea where the real event took or even what it was for. All we knew was, one Saturday night each summer, there would be more people on South Street than any other day that year. To us, people translated to girls. So we planned. We got haircuts. New outfits. Scheduled the drive to South Street from Mt. Airy because the traffic was crazy. Oh, and definitely remember the pens and paper for all the girls' phone numbers (pre-smart phone era). Everyone came out on Greek night. I mean, Everyone. The madness began in North Philly. Males and females alike would begin the walk down Broad Street. All were looking for females to approach, male attention, or both. Women in thongs and nothing more. Women in thongs under their jeans, who gladly removed their pants in exchange for attention and photographs. Basically, Greek night was South Beach in Miami for one night per year. For people who weren't used to South Beach in Miami. Madness. READ FULL STORY |CLICK HERE! For more great stories from Dre Baldwin, confidence, #WorkonYourGame dreallday.com dreallday.com/podcast

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder