Advertise Here

Advertise Here
Get Your Brand Noticed Now

flashing ad banner top

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Do you wonder what happened @Comic_Con #SDCC2017?! Find out here?!





Have you ever wondered what it would be like the cosplay, the celebs, the exclusive movie trailers, the magic & the sensation of San Diego Comicon? Do you ever wish you be a fly on the wall for all the newest announcements in entertainment? I know I do & I definitely bet my avid readers here at Rated Next feel the same! What has evolved over the years from a regular Comicon or Comic Convention, every year's San Diego Comic Con is met with amazing and intense expectations as not only are new announcements whether it's movies, comics, new video games or sneak peaks for the newest and latest and most anticipated TV shows are released here. Also, the same excitement is almost the same with New York Comicon but this weekend it's all about the West.

Every year, I try to want to bring you an experience of Comicon but the question is how I do go about doing so. Cool V and myself are still trying to step up our blogs to get that press credentials to get sponsorship for trips to events such as this and many more Entertainment events. This year much love to Tidewater Comicon for showing us love as we came in as press to take part and experience and cover the event as press.



I know it's unrealistic to think I may be able to capture everything as this weekend's event of the multiple day event however never nothing wrong with dreaming big. So with that being said, I will share and I do not take credit whatsoever different links to related articles regarding San Diego Comicon and also whether it's our friends over at IGN, the Verge, Google or different major outlets I will share with you different highlights and trailer and video playlists as well to give you an idea of what went down this past weekend at #SDCC2017!

WHAT WAS THE VERGE FAVORITE MOMENTS FROM SDCC2017----->READ HERE

FORBES: The Top 12 Comic-Con 2017 Trailers You Really Need To Watch----> READ HERE

ROLLING STONE: 25 Best Things We Saw at 2017 San Diego Comic-Con -------> READ HERE

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Traffic Builder